- Manuscripts must be written in English and follow the instructions at Manuscript Formatting and Templates.
- To ensure the high quality of the accepted papers, all submissions will be peer-reviewed. Please only submit original material where copyright of all parts is owned by the authors declared and which is not currently under review elsewhere.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published into conference proceedings, will be included in the major data base, EI Compendex, Scopus, etc.
- Submission linkage: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iotw2021
For those papers do not want to be published but presenting and discussing at the conference, you can submit an abstract first, for presentation only. Your abstract will not be published but only included in the conference program book.
- Paper submission deadline:
August 20th, 2021 final call: September 10, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: September 25th, 2021
- Registration deadline: October 05th, 2021
- Conference dates: October 29-31, 2021
Accepted articles will be invited for as oral or poster presentation, depending on the nature and quality of the paper.
Double-Blind Paper Review
Double-blind review. The paper selection will follow a double-blind review process, meaning that both the authors and reviewers will remain anonymous during the paper selection process.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- Make improvements under the review comments in the camera-ready version of the paper.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.